My favorite insult ever is:
“You’re not a compelling character.”
I know it might be a bit underwhelming at first, but think about it. What makes a character compelling? It’s either being very good or very bad at something, so that you sit up and take notice.
What this says is that you are so mediocre, so very ordinary, that you are beneath the notice of nearly every member of the audience. That audience is the fucking world.
6 Notes/ Hide
- chasethatwiththis reblogged this from exhumingthoughtsfrommyhead and added:
- exhumingthoughtsfrommyhead reblogged this from injuredarcher
- exhumingthoughtsfrommyhead likes this
- mateo2099 reblogged this from injuredarcher
- clwntr00per reblogged this from injuredarcher
- clwntr00per likes this
- injuredarcher posted this